Saturday 18 August 2007

Debut post in MadisonStyle


Welcome to MadisonStyle!
Firstly, a bit about myself, I'm Madison - pop/electro singer from madisonmusic.net. I do music, I do fashion, my career is where the two meet - and here is the fashion blog.
I'll be talking you through my own designs, my currents loves, fabulous finds and all things vintage.
Living with designers and creatives has inspired me more than any course, any educational session - and I want to share with you my ideas and love of fashion as I work with various labels and stylists over the coming months in my new position of working in womenswear styling at Harrods.
I look forward to getting to know you all better, and want to express my excitement at working with my music, and fashion - and as I said, where the two medias meet is where I'm at, and what I'm all about...

More soon,

Madison x

madisonmusic.net

No comments: